Corporative changes leading to unlikely bad communication with battlelog and therefore bissing me off.

by Frank1982Qc

Original Post

Corporative changes leading to unlikely bad communication with battlelog and therefore bissing me off.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Message 1 of 9 (252 Views)

Re: Corporative changes leading to unlikely bad communication with battlelog and therefore bissing me off.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Message 2 of 9 (248 Views)

Re: Corporative changes leading to unlikely bad communication with battlelog and therefore BISSING me f***** off.

★★★★ Guide

Hello frank1982qc, I understand that your situation is very frustrating right now, but could you remain in calm and help me at helping you? Simply post all your questions without swearing or full caps in a numeric order.

Message 3 of 9 (244 Views)

Re: Corporative changes leading to unlikely bad communication with battlelog and therefore bissing me off.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Message 4 of 9 (242 Views)

Re: Corporative changes leading to unlikely bad communication with battlelog and therefore bissing me f***** off.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Message 5 of 9 (241 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Message 6 of 9 (239 Views)

Re: Corporative changes leading to unlikely bad communication with battlelog and therefore bissing me f***** off.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Again, refrain from posting in all caps as it is against the EA TOS(11. Rules of Conduct).

At the moment there may occur problems after installing the latest patch, to fix this issue simply right click your Battlefield 3 in Origin and click "Repair Install". If you are still experiencing errors try to restart your web browser and origin.

Message 7 of 9 (233 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

sure yes thanx.

Message 8 of 9 (221 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey Frank,

I understand where you're coming from here. At the moment, Answer HQ is only supported in English, but that situation may very well change in the future, as part of our plans to expand and offer a better platform. Et très bientôt nous l'espérons, d'autres utilisateurs pourront vous répondre en français. Pour l'instant, cependant, nous devons nous contenter de poursuivre cette conversation en anglais. Sorry about this and thank you for your understanding.

Please keep in mind that Answer HQ is expressly designed to offer players a means to help you solve your problems, and users such as theevilholy, for instance, are other players trying to lend a hand and not EA representatives. All of EA representatives on this board have the ea- prefix in front of their name (eamathias, eacharlotte, eanajat, etc.), as well as a the EA Admin avatar. Finally, our usernames appear in bold on these boards.

Now, I have taken a look at the post history of your messages, but I am not sure that I understood clearly what your problem was. Looks like you had issues updating to the latest patch, is that correct?

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 9 of 9 (208 Views)