Connect EA account to Xbox 360 account

by bobby0503

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connect EA account to Xbox 360 account

★★★ Newbie

How do I connect my EA account to my Xbox 360 account?

Message 1 of 12 (33,365 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connect EA account to Xbox 360 account

★★ Apprentice

Download the NCAA 13 Demo and when you start the game it will ask you for a email. Enter the email address you want and that email will be link to your gamer tag at least as far as ea is concerned.

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (34,346 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

if its not linked yet (for example when you never before played an EA game with the gamertag) you can link it over Origin.
Log into Origin with your EA/Origin account, try to add a friend and on the left side you have an option to link facebook/PS3/Xbox360 accounts

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (34,313 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Download the NCAA 13 Demo and when you start the game it will ask you for a email. Enter the email address you want and that email will be link to your gamer tag at least as far as ea is concerned.

Message 2 of 12 (34,347 Views)

★ Apprentice

@deadbeats wrote:

deadbeats is correct, any EA game you play should prompt you to connect your Gamertag to your EA account. Unfortunately it doesn't appear that there is any way to do this from the website right now. 

Message 3 of 12 (33,096 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

if its not linked yet (for example when you never before played an EA game with the gamertag) you can link it over Origin.
Log into Origin with your EA/Origin account, try to add a friend and on the left side you have an option to link facebook/PS3/Xbox360 accounts

Message 4 of 12 (34,314 Views)

★ Novice

How to download ncc13

Message 5 of 12 (29,572 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry i  ment nccaa 13

Message 6 of 12 (29,571 Views)

★ Novice

I need to be able to log into my ea account but all of these suggestions dont work... Frown

Message 7 of 12 (29,569 Views)

★★ Novice

HOW do you get all your accounts to sync up with EA and orgins in easy language and terms.Thankyou coolbreeze8240.

Message 8 of 12 (24,168 Views)

★★★ Newbie
All you have to do to change the email on you bf3 account when accessing it on your xbox360 consol is. Just delete the game and re download it. Your save profile and title update. After you do this it gives you the option to add your email that you will be using. You dont have to delete any updates tho. Maybe you dont even have to delete your save. But reguardless this will allow you to add any previous emails that you do have linked. For example i have 3 gamertags all with seperate emails but their all linked to 1 ultimate account allowing me to have any saves on all accounts.
Message 9 of 12 (16,462 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ok but how do you add a friend? i dont see the option on the website

Message 10 of 12 (13,737 Views)