Charging me a dollar for attempting to purchase the Co-Op Weapons shortcut

by PuckleKnuck

Original Post

Charging me a dollar for attempting to purchase the Co-Op Weapons shortcut

★★★ Newbie

So, I'm trying to buy the co-op weapons dlc and it is charging me a dollar and not granting me any access to the dlc. What do I do?

Message 1 of 2 (114 Views)

Re: Charging me a dollar for attempting to purchase the Co-Op Weapons shortcut

Community Manager (retired)

Cards carrying the Visa and MasterCard logo all require retailers to institute the $1-hold process and most also include debit cards. The charge is a preauthorization that provides a way for your credit card company to verify the card is valid before allowing you to use it when the amount of the full charge is not yet certain.

The $1.00 is temporary and will be returned to your account within 5-7 days.

Give it a little time for the transaction to be completed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)