Cant apply to join any platoons and no "My Soldier" button on battlelog. Help PLZ!?!

by usarmy1

Original Post

Cant apply to join any platoons and no "My Soldier" button on battlelog. Help PLZ!?!

★★★ Newbie

yea ive been trying to join a platoon for a month or two now but everytime i get on battlelog to try it doesnt give me the option to apply. Also my battlelog doesnt show a "My Soldier" button and when i look at my profile it doesnt show ANYTHING, all it says is "FOUND NO SOLDIERS. IS THIS WRONG? CHECK THE FAQ FOR MORE INFO." And when i log in to battlelog it doesnt show me as a premium member when ive been premium since i bought the game over a year ago. And neither does the main game menu over xbox. It doesnt show me as premium either altho i play premium maps everyday.

Ive talked to tech support multiple times over the past 2 months or so and nothing they have suggested has worked and i have never gotten an email back from EA game experts or whatever their called. I was told they would contact me through email but was never told when or how long it would be for them to do so. i just think 2 months is too long to wait for tech support.

If anybody has ever had the same problems and has later fixed them somehow please let me now how you did so i can fix mine.

THNX

Message 1 of 1 (121 Views)