Re: Can't log in to Battlelog

by HudsonSirHesHix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't log in to Battlelog

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I've tried to log in for ages now, even tried resetting the password numerous times to no effect, but I simply cannot log in to Battlelog.

Can someone please help?

I keep on getting redirected to this:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/gate/?reason=pass

And you can tell from the link that the reason is that the password is wrong (Not terribly secure, but whatever...) even though I've changed it correctly several times now.

So what gives?

Message 1 of 16 (9,871 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

Battlelog has JUST come back from maintenance! They are probably working on fixing whatever is the problem.

It also says "We are having some login issues after the update - we have our best men on it! Stay tuned." on the top of the page.

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way you help others in the same situation.

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 3 of 16 (10,258 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Same here... After your Updade i cant log in to Ballelog. Change Pasword twice but no effect. In Origin i can login without trouble!!!

Cody

Message 2 of 16 (9,770 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Battlelog has JUST come back from maintenance! They are probably working on fixing whatever is the problem.

It also says "We are having some login issues after the update - we have our best men on it! Stay tuned." on the top of the page.

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way you help others in the same situation.

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

Message 3 of 16 (10,259 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, reset multiple times

Message 4 of 16 (9,753 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, I thought "Hey, I might play some BF3" - Obviosuly not.

Message 5 of 16 (9,752 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BU nasil istir arkadasım ya!!! Angry@@@ biz para veriyoruz premium aliyoruz adamların yaptıgına bak!!!! oyunu istedigimiz zaman oynayamayacaksak ne diye verdik lan bu parayi!!! Aptal Aptal islerle ugrastırmayin bizi !!!! :Angry@@@

I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!! I WANT TO PLAY BF3!!! WHY BUYİNG PREMİUM!!! Angry@@@@  WHY ı CANT PLAYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Angry@@@ 

Message 6 of 16 (9,723 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

God this program is a POS, I don't know why they didn't just copy paste the whole BF 2142 setup. It was so much easier to use, also the in game chat was a lot easier, this battlecrap has been nothing but trouble >8(

Message 7 of 16 (9,690 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Sorry guys but before flaming!! you might go and start reading first!!

They said there would be an update, so keep your panty's on!!

Go out for a walk get some fresh air and tune back in after the walk, and you will be able to play again!!

Dont waste time on flaming... it doesnt do you any good!!

Message 8 of 16 (9,680 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks Carbonic, when I made this topic we could still attempt to log in. At the moment, if you try to log in it won't actually let you.

It was a good decision to redirect people away from the login page, so that the issue is cleared up completely.

the1andonlywolf, I really don't like to put people down or anything, but could you be a little bit more careful with how you handle people? I realise that this forum could get flooded with people asking the same questions over and over again if something goes wrong, but telling people to "Read before posting!!" gives the impression that you are actually getting angry with us. If I didn't look over your other posts, and find out that that's just how you type (I'm partial to the odd exclamation mark myself, ha!), I would actually think that you were scolding people. You really shouldn't give that impression off when all you want to do is help people.

And let's not forget that many of the customers here have very strong feelings about Origin and went through a lot of trouble to try to get it and Battlefield working. I myself had to travel into college to download almost 30 gigabytes of updates before I could even play online. That sort of trouble only puts a strain on people's patience and causes them to flame and complain irrationally, when at the end of the day, this is just a videogame.

Anyway, I've typed enough.

Thanks for the help folks!

Message 9 of 16 (9,610 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Hey Rocketsalad,

You are right about that, but english is not my native language and i should use some more minutes to type out that people should actually read other posts before they start posting the same question. 

So yes i should have said that a different way, but typing a message can be interperated different ways Standard smile or different ways!!!!

I will take your advice and will watch what i write in the future. 

Cheers bro!

Message 10 of 16 (9,586 Views)