Can't add battle report as a favorite

by SmartShots

Original Post

Can't add battle report as a favorite

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

EA support suggested I ask about this here as they couldn't do anything about it.

I am trying to add a battle report as a favorite and it says I have saved too many reports. It says I can save 5 and that I should remove one in order to add another.

I did as it asked and removed one. It is still giving me the same message though.

This is my profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/SmartShots/ as you can see there are only 4 favorite battle reports now.

I'm trying to add this battl ereport as a favorite: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/73614201/415989123/

...and it won't let me. It keeps giving me the same message, I have too many saved favorite reports. Any ideas?

[Script Removed - Admin.]

Message 1 of 5 (1,965 Views)

Re: Can't add battle report as a favorite

★★ Novice

Step 1: Remove all your BF4 and BF3 favorite battle reports.

Step 2: Readd your BF3 favorite battle reports.

Step 3: Readd your BF4 favorite battle reports (You have to add them after BF3 ones).

I hope it helped.

Message 2 of 5 (1,000 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a problem, i dont have any favorite battle report as everytime i try to add any battle report as favorite an error pops up: AN ERROR OCCURED WHILE TRYING TO ADD BATTLE REPORT TO FAVORITES, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

Help?

Message 3 of 5 (751 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Known battlelog bug, however its not a main priority to be fixed at this time.

Message 4 of 5 (739 Views)

★★★★ Novice

BTW, how you can delete any of the old favourite reports ? I see them, but it seems there is no way to edit them,

and if I click on any of them, it says

Battle Report no longer available

Could not find the Battle Report in the Statistics engine

I have read that is a known bug and that is not a priority. But wait ! Who decides if this is not a piority ? : /

Message 5 of 5 (674 Views)