Can't activate BF3 battle feed, forums - Xbox 360

by Framer38

Original Post

Can't activate BF3 battle feed, forums - Xbox 360

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Edit: Don't be such a xp whore and solutions since there is no fix to this problem!

Gamertag: Framer38

I get this message when I go on the offical BF3 website:

"To contribute to our forums and news posts, youʹll need to buy Medal of Honor: Warfighter or Battlefield 3."

I own BF3 and been playing it for months now (currently Colonel 1) yet it tells me to buy one of the games above to post on their forums?

As for battlelog, I visit the link it tells me to activate my battlelog from my Xbox when I start BF3 but nothing happens even after I made a profile there along with EA/Origin account so what do I need to do to activate my battlelog? The EA support is no help at all and they haven't even gave any solutions for my problems so help?

Message 1 of 12 (5,507 Views)

Re: Can't activate BF3 battle feed, forums - Xbox 360

Hero (Retired)

Hi framer38!

You need to use the email that is showing up under the battle feed. That is your Origin/EA email, and you need it in order to log in to Battlelog.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

Message 2 of 12 (5,475 Views)

re

★★★★ Novice

I have my Origin/EA account linked to my BF3 account but I can't get the battle feed to activat because on the offical site it just leads me to the site.

I have this problem which keeps saying I need to own a few games in order to post on the forums which I already own BF3.

Message 3 of 12 (5,472 Views)

Re: re

From the BF3 title screen open the battlefeed (on console it's right click the d-pad, not sure about on PC) then it will ask you to log in with your Origin account.  Log in with the Origin account, play a couple of rounds and then go to battlelog.battlefield.com and log in with the same Origin account that you logged in with on BF3 and your soldier should show up and you'll be able to use the battlefeed and battlelog.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 12 (5,461 Views)

Still not working

★★★★ Novice

When I do what you said I only get this message:

"VISIT BATTLELOG.BATTLEFIELD.COM TO ACTIVATE YOUR BATTLE FEED AND EXTEND YOUR EXPERIENCE TO THE WEB"

There is nothing about Origin when I right click on the d-pad a d it keeps telling me to visit battlelog to activate my battle feed. 

Message 5 of 12 (5,458 Views)

Re: Still not working

★★★★ Novice

I still need help

Message 6 of 12 (5,442 Views)

re

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Just goes to show EA has one of the worst customer service out there, still need help with this problem.

Message 7 of 12 (5,406 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No help at all?

Message 8 of 12 (5,395 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Bump, I still ned this fix.
Message 9 of 12 (5,389 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem when I try to activate my Battlefeed. I also get a message "Failed to connect to EA Online. Please try againe." everytime I press A on Multiplayer, My Soldier, Premium and Co-op. What is with EA, seriously? I haven't even been able to activate my online pass and furthermore I don't even have one. Could someone please help me and framer38? I myself have been trying to play online for 4 days now and I'm getting quite p****d off.

Message 10 of 12 (4,540 Views)