Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
badracked

Can I unlink my Xbox live account and Origin account?

I recently got BF3 for PC. I already had an origin account for BF3 and linked it to my Xbox live account, but made a new one for PC. I want to unlink it so I can link it again to my origin account in which I play on PC.

Keeper
whittski

Re: Can I unlink my Xbox live account and Origin account?

First of all , you did not have to make a new acc. for the PC. Hey fellow gamer. Maybe I can help. I have BF3 for PS3, x-box and PC they are all under the same Origin acc, and I use the same gamertag for all. You do not have to "unlink" you xbox live account. You have to go to battlog to play on PC,there you should have your X-box avitar and your PC avitar. No need for 2 accounts.

Keeper
mcsquizzee

I did the same thing and I've been trying to figure out how to link up my two accounts.

Hero
XSV_NiTEMARE

[ Edited ]

Hi there!

Please contact the support team here if you want to merge your accounts.

As long as you can verify both accounts involved. There is a few games which cannot be transfered because their stats will be lost or the DLC will stop working.

- With kind regards, Timmie.

------------------------------------( ͡° ʖ ͡°) ------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of the Answer HQ Community! If you need further assistance, please let us know right away!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
Do you want to answer somebody's question? click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on the "XP" button.
If you have something that you want to share that can help other players out (tips & tricks), don't hesitate to share these. Ask. Answer. Be the Hero!