Re: Bought a new Premium Edition...so where's the code?

by lynnkatsnow

Original Post

Bought a new Premium Edition...so where's the code?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I bought a brand-spankin'-new Premium Edition for 360, sealed in plastic from the retailer. Opened it up, looked inside, and there's no code. Where is it normally located? I have a suspicion that we got the page it's supposed to be on, but it didn't actually get printed. What does the page look like, and if it IS totally blank, where do I go from here?

The game was bought back during Christmas and only just now opened (didn't play games for a long time for personal reasons), so I can't return it or exchange it for another.

Message 1 of 4 (165 Views)

★★★ Novice

Check the disc some times its printed on it Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (146 Views)

Generally the answer is that you need to return it to the store but as you stated you've exceeded the return period.  My recommendation is to speak wtih a game advisor here:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 4 (142 Views)

★ Guide

@Gingosan wrote:

Check the disc some times its printed on it Standard smile

Thanks man, but it wasn't there. I even popped the disc into my computer to see if there were any accessable files that may have had a code on them for some reason, but no such luck. :[

When compared to a friend's copy of the Limited Edition, it turns out we didn't get the slip that has the code on it at all. I guess we'll have to try a games advisor, but I don't know what they'll be able to do. We don't have the proof of purchase anymore.

Message 4 of 4 (136 Views)