Bought Battlefield 3 Premium Edition instead of Battlefield 3 Premium. Really?!? Two different package with similar "premium" label? Of course we'll be confused!

by BENCMAN

Original Post

Bought Battlefield 3 Premium Edition instead of Battlefield 3 Premium. Really?!? Two different package with similar "premium" label? Of course we'll be confused!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi! I have an existing Batllefied 3 Limited Edition installed in my PC. Yesterday, I dropped by the local game store and bought Battlefiled 3 Premium Edition, thinking that I will be able to upgrade my existing installation with it.

Well, installation failed and I can't seem to get it work. I tried uninstalling the BF3 Limited Edition, installing the BF3 Premium Edition, and still I get the Limited Installation installed instead.

What do I do? Please help.

Thanks!

P.S. Why would EA name two different package both with "Premium". Of course people would be confused! 

Message 1 of 2 (135 Views)

Re: Bought Battlefield 3 Premium Edition instead of Battlefield 3 Premium. Really?!? Two different package with similar "premium" label? Of course we'll be confused!

★★★ Novice

Any luck with it?

When you open the Origin programme, does it show "BF3 Premium Edition" as being installed to your account?

Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)