Bf3 loop

by JimThaRippah12

Original Post

Bf3 loop

★★★ Newbie

So the last time i played bf3 was in start of 2015 i just downloaded it again but during the download my power went out. But it continued after the recovery. But when i install it, it doesnt do anything just gives me the message "Installation complete" and when i click on the game it asks me to install. No matter what i cant break the loop. I deleted all my origin cache my game data and even reinstalled origin. But now i cant even downaload the game again because it doesnt give me the download option. It just tells me to install the game. Any solutions?

Message 1 of 4 (332 Views)

Re: Bf3 loop

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@JimThaRippah12 In that case you would need to delete the files and re-download them, you should be able to find the BF3 folder by going to your C Drive (or whatever drive you install your games on if you use a different one) and go to the Origin games folder and delete it. 

Navigate here in your file explorer C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games and delete the full Battlefield 3 folder and you should be able to re download it.

Message 2 of 4 (320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you read my question carefully i already did that.

@MorningTimeCloud wrote:

@JimThaRippah12 In that case you would need to delete the files and re-download them, you should be able to find the BF3 folder by going to your C Drive (or whatever drive you install your games on if you use a different one) and go to the Origin games folder and delete it. 

Navigate here in your file explorer C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games and delete the full Battlefield 3 folder and you should be able to re download it.

Message 3 of 4 (310 Views)

@JimThaRippah12 wrote:

If you read my question carefully i already did that.

@MorningTimeCloud wrote:

Have you tried running Origin as an administrator by clicking the Origin icon on your desktop and selecting "run as administrator" and then installing BF3?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (305 Views)