Bf3 bought but not detected

by azninfinityll

Original Post

Bf3 bought but not detected

★★★ Newbie

I recently bought bf3 on the discount week. After buying it i checked it on my friends computer. It was there and i could see the order history. After going home i turned on my laptop and click origin,but then when i selected "my games", nothing came up. I was rather astonished and frustrated. I went to check online on my order purchase, the order history wasnt there! I am at a lost. EA please help me!

Thanks In Advance

Infinity~

Message 1 of 3 (130 Views)

Re: Bf3 bought but not detected

Community Manager (retired)

Hi azninfinityll!

At first, download and install the latest version of Origin at www.origin.com/download (and make sure you have your Origin account ready as well)
If that doesn’t helped, close the origin client and go directly to you origin folder  C:\Program Files\Origin Games. Run the origin.exe in this folder with a rightclick -> run as administrator. Just to verify, please click the "Show: Hidden games" option in Origin.

If you are still missing your game, please get in contact with one of our Game Advisor. They can help you with checking your game entitlements and getting back in the game.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (113 Views)

Re: Bf3 bought but not detected

★★★ Newbie

Hi Basti,

I'm the friend. This is what he sees on his screen:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B396NtuVnMeVbEY2bVQ2X3pYdW8/edit?usp=sharing

The picture above disallows him to access servers and denies the fact that he bought BF3

Thanks

PvtHarp00n

Message 3 of 3 (89 Views)