Bf3 Error while trying to join a game

by fgdutton

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bf3 Error while trying to join a game

★★★★★ Newbie

Could not communicate with running game. Please make sure it was not launched outside of the web

This is the only error i get , i end it in task manager over and over again and nothing.

Message 1 of 3 (597 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bf3 Error while trying to join a game

Hero (Retired)

@dutton999 wrote:

Could not communicate with running game. Please make sure it was not launched outside of the web

This is the only error i get , i end it in task manager over and over again and nothing.

Hello,

after recieving this message, go to you task manager (ctrl+alt+del) and terminate the bf3.exe process. also you can try going to origin and press right mouse button on bf3 icon and repairStandard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (578 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@dutton999 wrote:

Hello,

after recieving this message, go to you task manager (ctrl+alt+del) and terminate the bf3.exe process. also you can try going to origin and press right mouse button on bf3 icon and repairStandard smile

Message 2 of 3 (579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem as OP, and have tried tons of solutions, this being one of them, which have done nothing Frown

Message 3 of 3 (554 Views)