Re: Battlelog won't open...

by EA_Dennis

Original Post

Battlelog won't open...

★★★ Newbie

I want to play BF3, so I go to the battlelog website to find a server. However, the website will not respond, and gives me the whole try reloading stuff. This is happening both on Firefox, and Crome.

Message 1 of 23 (4,951 Views)

★★ Guide

Battlelog has just been down. It should be back up now.

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way the case will show as "Solved" thus helping others with the same problem.

Kind regards

Tviggah

Message 2 of 23 (4,906 Views)

★ Novice

still not working for me aswell and i haven't even got to play BF3 once..  just bought it last night and finished downloading.  and ofcourse because we dont even own the games we pay for we cant play them because when i click to play the game the website wont load so i guess i can create a battelog account.

Message 3 of 23 (4,891 Views)

★★ Guide

It's down again. An admin has been notified.

Message 4 of 23 (4,888 Views)

off

★ Novice

what is happening with Battlelog

Message 5 of 23 (4,869 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Battlelog access is currently intermittent. We are aware and our teams are working towards a swift resolution.

As a temporary workaround you can connect via http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/bf3

Thank you for your patience!

Message 6 of 23 (4,877 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I cannot acces it either. Worked like 5 minutes ago...

please let us connect to servers ingame in BF4 so **bleep** like this wont stop us from using what we have purchased...

Message 7 of 23 (4,819 Views)

I cant log in Battlelog when i click "Play"

★★★ Novice

If I click on "Play" in Origin, my browser logs on to Battlelog and every time a popup shows up w/ the message "BUY BF3 TO GET ACESS TO BATTLELOG"

screen for confirmation: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/6bh.png/

HELP!! Frown

Message 8 of 23 (4,803 Views)

Cant load battlelog

★★★ Newbie
The connection to battlelog.battlefield.com was interrupted.
Here are some suggestions:
  • reload this webpage later.
  • Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
  • Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
  • If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu >Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

Got that. it only happened when i took a break off of bf3 and went on arma 2 , i noticed they both have pkbuster im thinking they clashed and corrupted something.... How do i fix this? i want to get back on the game. 
Message 9 of 23 (4,797 Views)

Re: I cant log in Battlelog when i click "Play"

★★ Guide

Are you logged onto the corret user that bought BF3 ?

Else, you can always get in contact with one of the Game Advisor for further account checks.

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

They can help you to get back in the game.

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way you case will show as "Solved" thus helping others with the same problem.

Kind regards, Tviggah

Message 10 of 23 (4,791 Views)