Battlelog is not working!

by LooneytunesIV

Original Post

Battlelog is not working!

★ Novice

When I log onto my account-battlelog-, none of my BF3 and MOHW information, i.e.. Level, Stats, ETC. It is the same log in I use for my PSN account. PLease Help!

Message 1 of 3 (153 Views)

Re: Battlelog is not working!

Community Manager (retired)

Okay I would recommend to get in contact with one of our Game Advisor. They might need to check your account entitlements and battlelog profiles as well as your connected PSN ID. For me it sounds if something is messed up aka not proper connected to your EA ID.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (141 Views)

Re: Battlelog is not working!

In order to be able to view your PS3 status on Battlelog you must first link your PSN ID to your Origin account.

Step 1 - Go to www.ea.com

Step 2 - Click on 'Login' in the upper right corner, if you are already logged in, log out.

Step 3 - Now the login form pops up, ignore the textfields and click the PSN button below

Step 4 - A new window pops up that allows you to login with your PSN account.

Step 5 - Now that the EA Server knows that you are the owner of this PSN account and if you already have an EA account you can now login to connect both accounts. In case you don't have an EA/Origin account yet, simply click the link on the right side to create one.

After this is completed play a few rounds and then you can log into battlelog.battlefield.com and view your soldiers and stats for Bf3 and MOHW.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (134 Views)