Battlelog doesn't recognize BF3 (Requires Battlefield 3 - "To play on this server you need Battlefield 3")

by danblake

Original Post

Re: Battlelog doesn't recognize BF3 (Requires Battlefield 3 - "To play on this server you need Battlefield 3")

★ Novice

Yeah I'm having this issue too. Battlefield 3 and all expansions are properly installed, and it shows i have Premium Access... Battlelog just doesnt recognize my game no matter the browser. It's not my game either, with origin in offline mode, i can launch the single player without any problems. 

Message 11 of 30 (2,533 Views)

Re: Battlelog doesn't recognize BF3 (Requires Battlefield 3 - "To play on this server you need Battlefield 3")

★★★ Novice

Thanks that u ask this question! Many have the same problem. 

Message 12 of 30 (2,440 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did you game worked now? how can you fix this? I still cant play this game until now

Message 13 of 30 (2,437 Views)

★★★ Novice

It doesnt work.. 

Message 14 of 30 (2,430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Jeah I got the same Problem I spend 3 Hours in front of my Computer trying to fix it but nothing worked. And if I Insert the product key again in this Product-Key Window it just says Key already used or sth.

Message 15 of 30 (2,407 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found the fix !!! Just Contact the EA Live Chat Support and the Supporter will fix the issue !

Message 16 of 30 (2,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i have the same problem, you have faound any solution ?

Message 17 of 30 (2,357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the same problem & already contacted with supporter thro chatting. However, the advisor can not solve this problem & he need escalate my case into specialized department. Now, i'm waiting the feedback from them. 

Message 18 of 30 (2,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is total ridiculous. I copied the purchased game code and then had to enter "Redeem Code" on PC Origin client and then it figured out that I have purchased the game. I am able to play everything now.

I think EA should fix it immediately. How can they let this happen when you have already paid for the game and have it installed and still Origin doesnt know that you own the game? Gimme a break..This makes people hate Origin more than they actually do now...no wonder Steam is such a good client..

Message 19 of 30 (2,276 Views)

Re: Battle doesn't recognize BF3 (Requires Battlefield 3 - "To play on this server you need Battlefield 3")

★★★ Newbie

How did you fix this? Do you know exactly what the Live Supporter did? Did he tell you to do something, in case, what did you d0?

Message 20 of 30 (2,092 Views)