Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Battlelog Sign in

by shadowh4ck

Original Post

Battlelog Sign in

★★★★ Novice

Hello There Peeps

I am unable to sign into battlelog...I was signed in since yesterday...I tried to sign into battlelog today and was unable to with a message saying please purchase BF3 if I want to sign into battlelog...I play BF3 on ps3 and use battlelog..But until today am unable to sign in..

Please Help

Message 1 of 5 (367 Views)

Re: Battlelog Sign in

Try to sign into Battlelog again in case it was temporarily downa, if you get an error please contact EA customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us to see what is happening with your account.  Be prepared to answer the security questions that you set up when you created the account.

Battlefield Player on PC, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3

SWTOR Player on the Harbinger and Red Eclipse

Message 2 of 5 (355 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have tried to sign in numerous amount of times.....keeps on giving me this message "Buy BF3 to get access to Battlelog. Check the FAQ"

which makes no sense since I have been playing on this account on ps3 for the past 7 months...

Again please help as this is not a issue from my side more of an issue from the battlelog side...thank you

Message 3 of 5 (351 Views)

Community Manager

It seems like the account has been temporarily suspended, hence preventing you from logging in or playing the game. Please check your emails for a correspondence from us. 

If you would like to appeal this temporary suspension, please send a mail to accountdisputes@ea.com with the information listed in our FAQ: https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

Message 4 of 5 (303 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have but have had no response as yet...

Message 5 of 5 (297 Views)

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com