Battlefield Premium Expansion Pack Purchased but not working order No. 3799078219 from PSN

by muawadallah

Original Post

Battlefield Premium Expansion Pack Purchased but not working order No. 3799078219 from PSN

★★★ Newbie

Dear Sir

I have a problem in Which one Year ago I bought Battlefield 3 Limited Edition (DICE) Which includes access to Battlefield 3 Back to KARKAND Expansion Pack, I live now in Kuwait, but when I tried to operate the game I discovered that it is not working, and when I went to the shop from which I bought the game they told me that it is Global 3 and it will not work for an account from Kuwait, so I had to create anothe account from Malaysia to be able to play the game and so far it worked fine, as I was switching between the 2 accounts when I want to play

My Kuwait account is: muawadallah

My Malaysia account is: jack_love2kill

yesterday I tried using the amalysian account to purchase the premium expansion pack, and each time I confirm purchasing it gives me an error, from one of my firends I knew that I'm using a credit card issued in Kuwait and the account is from Malaysia, and my friend adviced me that I can buy the premium from the Kuwaiti account and it will appear in the malasian account, and when I do so, it succeeded and downloaded 100 KB, I had difficulties in knowing how to install the premium pack untill I found a way to install all the sub packs, each time I want to go to the sub pack such as End of Game or After Math, it shows that I didn't buy the pack, even when I go to battlelog.battlefield.com and try to reset the account using my both accounts it appear that ?I didn't purchse the pack, please help

Message 1 of 1 (86 Views)