[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

http://hastebin.com/asoreraqiz.tex @IIPrest0nII 

Nvidia Driver Version : 355.60

Message 11 of 19 (4,757 Views)

Re: Battlefield 3 won't launch on windows 10

★★★ Novice

HAPPY NEWS !!

When I choose to run BF3 with the Integrated Graphics Card, it can launch normally !!!

But when I ran it with the damn Nvidia Graphics Card the error back again !

So now the problem is because the Nvidia driver, definitely. 

Message 12 of 19 (19,855 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Thank you and try the following:

Go to  and click on "Fixer"  tab. Download  trial version (click on "Get Trial Version") and Install it. Run Dll-Files Fixer and wait for scanning your PC. Next, click on "Install DLL files"  and enter ntdll.dll and click on "DLL-Files.com"  button.  Next, click on ntdll.dll  Click on "Install Recommended" button. After, reboot your PC.

Please let me know if it helped you. 

Message 13 of 19 (4,739 Views)

★★★ Novice

The dll file is already exists in my system and could not overwrite it because it maybe used in some apps....

Message 14 of 19 (4,730 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been having the same problem for the past 5 days now, i have uninstalled origin and the game. Installed Origin again and tried a fresh install of the game, now i get an error saying "server not responding" while trying to install. Now trying a "safe mode" install that actually works. If the installation completes and the game doesn't work, I won't even have the roll back to windows 8.1 option.

Message 15 of 19 (4,684 Views)

★★ Novice

The Fix That Worked for me:

Application settings--> Advanced Settings--> Safe Mode Downloading.

That simply made the game connect and i was able to play.

Message 16 of 19 (4,668 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I managed to fix it by running the game as admin. Don't know if that'll work for you or not.

Message 17 of 19 (4,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

right click the battlefield exe file in battlefield program file. and click on program compatibility. run the compatibility program. It should ask you what OS battlefield ran best on last. click windows 7, then run the compatibility test again, then save the settings. that's what I did.

Message 18 of 19 (2,815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guys with Nvidia Cards. I've been having problems with some of my games. I run them on the Intel Graphics and they sometimes work. If you un-install the game a couple of times, you have to overwrite the area before a new install. Take a large file or many files about 20 gig off your external hard drive and load them onto your desktop. Re-install Windows Net. Try to install the game in a different area. Read the forums and dont quit. Good luck.

Message 19 of 19 (1,896 Views)