Re: Battlefield 3 product code "already been used"

by hootz069

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

If you're getting the "code already used" message, it means the game code has been registered.

Your game should show up in the "My Games" folder of the Origin account you used to enter the code. If your game isn't there, you're either logged into the wrong account or the game hasn't been activated yet. It can take a while. If it doesn't show up you'll need to contact a Game Advisor.

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

Message 11 of 16 (4,943 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought Battlefield 3 a long time ago, but never really got a chance to install it due to bad internet, personal problems etc etc

I'm now trying to install it and, after downloading Origin and putting in the Battlefield 3 CD,  I get to the "Activate Battlefield 3" pop-up, I enter my product code and it comes up with the error "This code has already been used".

Message 12 of 16 (1,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've bought it when it was on the house and I got the code and everything but it says that it had aleready been used.

Message 13 of 16 (967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've bought it when it was on the house and I got the code and everything but it says that it had aleready been used.

Message 14 of 16 (966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's F****ng rude but true though.

Message 15 of 16 (962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I didn't hav this problem when I bought this game when it 1st came out, I pre-ordered the limited edition, but moved house shortly after and didn't get connected till a few wks ago. Between then and now I hav updated computer, re-installed windows, etc. Now I get that message when i redeem my product code. I would've thought Origin would hav saved it so I could claim it later???

Message 16 of 16 (600 Views)