Battlefield 3 not launching

by iXx-Mo-xXi

Original Post

Battlefield 3 not launching

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Battlefield 3 won't launch. I have tried to uninstall Origin and the game however it still won't launch. When i press play game on Origin nothing happens, I am not even taken to the game screen. My PC:

Intel Core i5-4690k

XFX R9 380x

8GB DDR3 RAM

Windows 10 64bit

I downloaded BF3 after I had windows 10. When I was installing it for the first time, by accident I unplugged the power supply so I think the problem arose from that but now I can't seem to get it working. And I have the latest drivers.

Thanks for your help 

Message 1 of 2 (257 Views)

Re: Battlefield 3 not launching

@ixxmoxxi wrote:

Battlefield 3 won't launch. I have tried to uninstall Origin and the game however it still won't launch. When i press play game on Origin nothing happens, I am not even taken to the game screen. My PC:

Intel Core i5-4690k

XFX R9 380x

8GB DDR3 RAM

Windows 10 64bit

I downloaded BF3 after I had windows 10. When I was installing it for the first time, by accident I unplugged the power supply so I think the problem arose from that but now I can't seem to get it working. And I have the latest drivers.

Thanks for your help 

First run Origin as an admin and then right click the BF3 icon and select repair. After the repair finishes try playing again.  Also you need to log into Battlelog and join a server from there, don't press play in Origin.  Also which browser are you using, and are you using the browser plugin or the plugin free method to launch BF3?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (244 Views)