Battlefield 3 language issue

by Huthayfa19

Original Post

Battlefield 3 language issue

★ Novice

Hello everybody.

I have an issue with BATTLEFIELD 3 language in my system.

the issue appeared when I made a mistake long time ago, I have purchased two different versions of battlefield 3 , one is Russian and the other is English. both are under my account now.  I don't remember why I did this because it is several years now since I did. However, now when I access my BATTLEFIELD 3,  I always get the Russian language no matter what I do. Even when downloading and installing only the English version, I am forced into Russian language. 

I need kindly to fix this, either to revoke the Russian version license or whatever other solution you suggest. I have tried to change language manually through Reg-edit and several other methods, But all failed.

Thank you so much in advance guys. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,247 Views)

Re: Battlefield 3 language issue

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Huthayfa19

As I understand you have two copies of Battlefield 3 (Russian and English (International version)). Please make sure you have installed International version with English language. 

Also, please check the list of available languages in Game Properties tab (Right-click on the Battlefield 3 icon and select Game Properties and select Advanced Launch Options) in your Origin Library.  You should get something like that:

Please check it and tell your result. Thanks!

Message 2 of 4 (1,235 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much my friend. Your help is greatly appreciated.

I didn't find the option of game language  under the tab advanced launch option. It is only "command line argument" option. 

may be they updated my Origin ? 

thank you 

Message 3 of 4 (1,229 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Huthayfa19,  Did you check for both Battlefield 3? 

Message 4 of 4 (1,226 Views)