Battlefield 3 game error xbox 360

by slackerjac

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 game error xbox 360

★★★ Newbie

My game keeps getting a game error after of can not read disk after about 5-10 min of play . At first I thought it was my xbox but it only happens with battlefield and I have tried a couple different disks. It happens on both campaign and multilayer and as I said I have borrowed other people's disks and get the same problem. Does any one else have this issue and how do I fix it.

Message 1 of 6 (391 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 3 game error xbox 360

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi again!

It can be that the disc tray is damaged, (cannot read-the-disc-error-). Check that and report back here again with further details.

Timmie

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (386 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi there!

Clean the disk gently, using moist paper or similar.
If there are too much scratches or a deeper scratch, the game disc will be unreadable for the console. You will have to buy a new disc or return the disc for a refund.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

Message 2 of 6 (390 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried to clean the disk and there are no scraches and as i stated before I have tried a few different copys (at least 3 different multiplayer disks) and get the same result with each. this is the only game that dose this so i'm pretty sure it is not my xbox. in the past i have tried deleting the game entirely and reinstalling all downloads as well as coping the gae to the hard drive with not success. i do not want to keep buying copy or exchanging them and get the same results.

Message 3 of 6 (387 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi again!

It can be that the disc tray is damaged, (cannot read-the-disc-error-). Check that and report back here again with further details.

Timmie

Message 4 of 6 (387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Timmie

as i have stated in the last two post this is the only game it dose it with and it only dose it once im in a game. i have had the game running in my console at the menu screen  for about the last 45 min, but once i join a game i get the error shortly there after. once i get the error i can switch games and play for hours on end so i'm pretty sure it is not the console or disk tray. when i fist bought the game i didn't have any issues untill some of the updates came out, i have tried deleting them and redownloading them and for a little while i could play but i can't get through a single match now. there got to be a nother solotion besides clean the disk and the disk try. this is my favorite game and it is getting very frustrating now that i can't really play. 

Message 5 of 6 (380 Views)

[ Edited ]

Op have you tried installing the game to your Xbox HDD? 

Also you may want to try clearing your Xbox's cache

Clear Xbox cache:

To clear your Xbox cache. (it won't affect your single player or multiplayer games) 

To do this, go to your XBox dashboard,

Go to settings>System>Storage

Go down to "Hard Drive" and hit "Y" for device options

Go "Clear System Cache"

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 6 (367 Views)