Re: Battlefield 3 disappeared from games library

by RedFoxxie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 disappeared from games library

★★★★★ Newbie

So I registered this account about 3 years ago when origin had battlefield 3 up for free. I made this account under the username Roguevideos5  which when i recently logged in was changed and now my original name is taken but that's a whole other issue. Anyways Batlefield 3  doesnt show up in my game library anymore, it has been a few years since i last logged in but  I'd think the game would remain in my library.

Message 1 of 5 (981 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Hey @Roguevideo5

The games do not disappear as they're bound to a single account. Chances are you're logging in accidentally with a wrong account. Have you tried logging in with your e-mail address instead ?

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,386 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hey @Roguevideo5

The games do not disappear as they're bound to a single account. Chances are you're logging in accidentally with a wrong account. Have you tried logging in with your e-mail address instead ?

Message 2 of 5 (1,387 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Roguevideo5,

@RedFoxxie is right there, games wouldn't just disappear from the account. It looks like it never was on this account.

As for the other username, chances are good that you might just have two accounts - I'd recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor for clarification here, since due to the public nature of a forum, there is only so much I can tell you about an account on the forums. Here's a link to get you started.

Message 3 of 5 (949 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Allrighty, thanks. I'll try to ask EA, I don't have a secondary email so it'd be weird if i had another account. When I relogged into this one it had a a username with random letters and number which was weird but was definitely created back in 2014. 

Message 4 of 5 (930 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Scrambled letters..

These things happened around a year ago last time I remember.. ( https://www.reddit.com/r/origin/comments/3yxcwe/my_account_email_and_username_were_change_to/ ) There was a certain amount of people who got affected by this and people speculated there had been a security break though it could've been just a glitch in the system as well. Difficult to say. Usually their security questions and other information had been changed as well but usually you could recover your account through the e-mail function still.

First of all, read through this : https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

Second of all, contact the EA Advisor and talk to them and they'll make sure you get your account secured again first of all, and hopefully help you find your lost game.

Message 5 of 5 (910 Views)