Re: Battlefield 3 achievement does not work.

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 achievement does not work.

★★ Novice

Hello,

I am trying to unlock last achievement in Battlefield 3 - "Complete Warrior", but looks like Origin again is broken and Achievement does not count towards (issue happened before). I have completed it already 4 times (completion of 2 attempts is recorded and I can upload it). As I already completed all assigments, I am ready to move to the Battlefield 4 or Battlefront and this one is final critical blocker.

Origin version: Version 10.4.3.15631 - 0

Best Regards,

Andrew.

Message 1 of 6 (963 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

@EA_Archi, I can confirm that with new Origin Version - 10.4.10.46586-0, bug was fixed, missing achievement counted towards after round ended. Thank you for the support!

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (941 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @lyubick 

This issue was solved once already. Can you check the link, and confirm you still experience this issue.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 6 (940 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Archi,

I checked the link you provided and I can confirm that issue exists.

P.S.

Back in year 2016 - I experienced same issue, but indeed it was fixed and completed achievements counted in Origin. But now in 2017 it not working again, if it will be useful to you my first successful attempt on achievement was on 30th January 2017 and last was on 1st March 2017. During this period, I played other Battlefield 3 maps, rounds, game mods so it should have counted if provided solution worked.

Regards,

Andrew.

Message 3 of 6 (934 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @lyubick 

And thank you for the additional information on this matter. I will forward your post to our experts, for them to investigate further. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 6 (898 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Archi, I can confirm that with new Origin Version - 10.4.10.46586-0, bug was fixed, missing achievement counted towards after round ended. Thank you for the support!

Message 5 of 6 (942 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @lyubick,

thanks for the update on this matter - and thank you for providing feedback so we could investigate that issue. I know the struggle, there are those games where I just want to unlock every achievement.

Great stuff, have a great week!

Message 6 of 6 (800 Views)