Battlefield 3 account

by Shadowplay1989

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 account

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I don't remember the password from my account, and my mail, wich i used for account unavalible anymore. I've got a key product, but i can't activate it twice on new account. What should i do to get my account back? 

Message 1 of 2 (144 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 3 account

Hero (Retired)

For help with this please contact EA/Origin support for assistance, It does not look like we will be able to help you with it here on Answer HQ.

Contact a games adviser at any time using this following link EA Help - Contact Us

Detailed guide on how to contact an EA advisor using the new EA Help page click the spoiler.

Some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome, or install the Chrome Frame addon.**

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

helplogin.PNG

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

helpbuttons.PNG

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

gamespage.PNG

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

helpcontactus.PNG

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

helpplatform.PNGhelpcode slim.PNG

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.

live chat.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield 3 account

Hero (Retired)

For help with this please contact EA/Origin support for assistance, It does not look like we will be able to help you with it here on Answer HQ.

Contact a games adviser at any time using this following link EA Help - Contact Us

Detailed guide on how to contact an EA advisor using the new EA Help page click the spoiler.

Some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome, or install the Chrome Frame addon.**

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

helplogin.PNG

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

helpbuttons.PNG

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

gamespage.PNG

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

helpcontactus.PNG

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

helpplatform.PNGhelpcode slim.PNG

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.

live chat.png

Message 2 of 2 (140 Views)