Battlefield 3 Xbox One

by BFVReaper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 Xbox One

★ Novice

hey guy's i,m was just wanting to know if you are gonna fix this bullcrap with battlefield 3 on xbox one i know many dont have this problem but few do this failed to connect to ea online or the connection with ea online was lost i mean if your not gonna even look into it and fix it you need to shut it down or something i mean theres still alot of people that play this game and love it i mean i have talked to every one xbox support ive talked to ea on the phone on the webpage and on twitter i mean idk anymore i dont 

Message 1 of 6 (1,122 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox One

Hero (Retired)

@BFVReaper Sorry to hear that. I recommend to try these steps:

In case you have "Failed to connect to EA Online" issue in Battlefield 1 or Battlefield 4 on your Xbox One you will need to try this possible solution:

1) Go to Xbox Settings All SettingsNetwork (Network Settings)

Spoiler
xbox_setting

2) Then, go to Advanced Settings►► Alternate MAC Address and select "Clear"                              

Spoiler
xbox_advanced_settings

After you will need to turn off (unplug the power cable) your Internet Modem (Router)  and wait 15 seconds and turn on it.  Then, also for Xbox One (turn off your Xbox One and unplug power cable and wait 15 seconds and turn on)

Spoiler

reboot_modem

reboot_xbox

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,595 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@BFVReaper Sorry to hear that. I recommend to try these steps:

In case you have "Failed to connect to EA Online" issue in Battlefield 1 or Battlefield 4 on your Xbox One you will need to try this possible solution:

1) Go to Xbox Settings All SettingsNetwork (Network Settings)

Spoiler
xbox_setting

2) Then, go to Advanced Settings►► Alternate MAC Address and select "Clear"                              

Spoiler
xbox_advanced_settings

After you will need to turn off (unplug the power cable) your Internet Modem (Router)  and wait 15 seconds and turn on it.  Then, also for Xbox One (turn off your Xbox One and unplug power cable and wait 15 seconds and turn on)

Spoiler

reboot_modem

reboot_xbox

Message 2 of 6 (1,596 Views)

★ Novice

ok thanks i mean i,ve reinstalled this game 10 times in 2 days time i mean i got good internet 65mbps my ping is good and it just don't stop i do this get back in game and 5-10 mins later sometimes sooner it does it again i mean i watch a guy stream bf3 on ps4 and nothing it was golden he played for hours i mean i seen 2 guy's on twitter talking about it one said he didint have no problem at all and hes on xbox one i mean im to my wits end with bf3 i dont have no problems with bf4 and bf1 its just bad company 2 and bf3 i have problems with and bad company 2 just started it not to long ago 

Message 3 of 6 (1,095 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BFVReaper i know the feeling man i,m haveing the same problem i was gonna buy premium for it on xbox were its so cheap right now they droped it down to 19.99 but when you can,t play i mean idk what the problem is i,ve never had this type of problem befor outta no battlefield game

Message 4 of 6 (1,093 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @BFVReaper 

I am really sorry for those connection issues with the game. Can you try to perform these troubleshooting steps first, to clear any connection problems, you might have. Keep us posted.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 6 (1,000 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks @EA_Archi i,m tryed it all on every thing u name it i,ve done even watching videos on youtube trying to find a fix and idk whats causeing it just makes me wanna give up on the older battlefields that i love DevilDisappointed

Message 6 of 6 (982 Views)