Battlefield 3 Premium and Limited Edition

by Kalthrix

Original Post

Battlefield 3 Premium and Limited Edition

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I purchased Battlefield 3 Premium Edition which came bundled with Battlefield Premium Edition, BF3 Premium service, and the Limited Edition. Both the Limited Edition and the Premium Edition told me to download both games from within "My Games" on Origin. The only thing is that when I went to my games, only the Limited Edition shows up. So, my question is, what is the difference between the two? Are they the same thing or did something that should have shown up in my games list not show? Overall, I am very confused what Limited Edition and Premium Edition is. I know with limited, I get extra DLC, however what was the deal with the Premium Edition showing as part of the order? I am so confused. I have a copy of the order in my email. This is what it states. Any help clarifying what is what would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

RECEIPT

Order Number: 9705023740
Order Date: February 28, 2013

Thank You For Your Order

How to Download Purchased GamesNavigate to the "My Games" tab in the Origin client, then click the "Ready To Download" button on the game you want to play.  

Order Summary

Payment Information

Battlefield 3™ Premium Edition
PC Download

To download your game just visit the "My Games" section of Origin.

$59.99
Qty: 1

Battlefield 3™ Limited Edition
PC Download
Serial Number: ***********************

To download your game just visit the "My Games" section of Origin.

$0.00
Qty: 1

Battlefield 3™ Premium
None
Serial Number: No Unlock Code Needed

$0.00

Qty: 1   Subtotal $59.99   Tax $4.11   Shipping and Handling $0.00     Total $64.10   Paid (Visa) $64.10

Check your order status at any time from your Origin Account.

Have a Question? Origin Help is available 24/7.

Please use this email as your proof of purchase. EA may retire online features 30 days after notice has been posted to www.ea.com

PRIVACY POLICY: Our Certified Online Privacy Policy gives you confidence whenever you play EA games. To view our complete Privacy Policy, go to privacy.ea.com or write to: Privacy Policy Administrator, Electronic Arts Inc., 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065.

©2012 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Legal Notice | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service

Message 1 of 2 (539 Views)

Re: Battlefield 3 Premium and Limited Edition

Hero

Battlefield 3 Premium Edition = Battlefield 3 Limited Edition + Battlefield 3 Premium service

Only Battlefield 3 Limited Edition should show in Origin and as long as you are Premium on Battlelog everything is ok and as it should be.

Remember to accept the solution if it's correct and press the XP button if somebody helped.

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 2 (528 Views)