Battlefield 3 Premium - Can't play any DLC maps/gamemodes

by maz926

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 Premium - Can't play any DLC maps/gamemodes

★★ Novice

I bought Battlefield 3 Premium and received all of the DLC's along with all the new gamemodes like gunmaster, Scavenger etc. When I wasn't to join a server, I click on it, my ping is good and everything looks fine until I click on it.

What will happen is it will say Logging in... Initializing... And then, it says connecting. It never actually joins. Along with it not joining, it freezes Battlefield and I need to close the program.

I really want to play gunmaster and games like that but I can't. Any things I can do to fix this?

Message 1 of 7 (7,299 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 3 Premium - Can't play any DLC maps/gamemodes

★★ Novice

I dont know if you are still having this problem, but i figured it out, do this Origin>BF3>Info(the i next to play game) and scroll down to expansions, you click on them and then hit download. You download them and then they work. Its like they never dwonloaded even though you have premium. Hope this helps. I cant wait to play all the expansions and End Game in one month.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (7,770 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am having almost the same problem except for I can't get into any of the (Multiplayer games along with Co-op) games. I pick games in ethier one and it tells me that (Punkster) will not let me in, game times out.  Help!!!!

Triad03701

Message 2 of 7 (7,270 Views)

★★ Novice

I dont know if you are still having this problem, but i figured it out, do this Origin>BF3>Info(the i next to play game) and scroll down to expansions, you click on them and then hit download. You download them and then they work. Its like they never dwonloaded even though you have premium. Hope this helps. I cant wait to play all the expansions and End Game in one month.

Message 3 of 7 (7,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've already downloaded and installed them,but i've still couldn't play any dlc's map and gamemode.

How can I solve the **bleep**ing problem?

Message 4 of 7 (7,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank so much this really helped!Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 5 of 7 (6,751 Views)

★ Novice

THANK YOU SO MUCH! HUG AND INTERNET COOKIE FOR YOU

Message 6 of 7 (4,800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i bought battlefield 3 premium a while ago and I had all dlc's for free but I didn't have a hard drive at the time so I couldn't download it now I have a hard drive and its saying I have to pay for premium again and none of the dlc's are free I tried using the code again and it says its already been used I threw the code away help please ! 

Message 7 of 7 (4,618 Views)