Battlefield 3 Language Change ?

by GeostalkerBFFs

Original Post

Battlefield 3 Language Change ?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hello guys i buy bf 3 russian language key but i want to change it english version but i dont know how pls help me 

Message 1 of 5 (399 Views)

Re: Battlefield 3 Language Change ?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@supermerabi wrote:

Hello guys i buy bf 3 russian language key but i want to change it english version but i dont know how pls help me 

@GeostalkerBFFs

The Russian version only contains Russian and Polish.  There is no option to change to English.  You will have to buy an English version if you want to play in English.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 5 (385 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

but i buy region free english key why is russian language ? Angry

@TapouTony420 wrote:

@supermerabi wrote:

@GeostalkerBFFs

The Russian version only contains Russian and Polish.  There is no option to change to English.  You will have to buy an English version if you want to play in English.

Message 3 of 5 (369 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@GeostalkerBFFs From where did you buy the key? You will need to contact them about getting a new key that supports English.

Message 4 of 5 (361 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@GeostalkerBFFs

Well if you purchased the English version, then you would have the option of English.  The place you purchased the game from lied to you.  Alot of places buy the Russian / Polish version because it is cheaper and they can sell it cheaper or make more money.  I am going to go ahead and take a stab in the dark and say you purchased this from G2A?  They are notorious for doing stuff like this.  Whether you got it from them or another source, you will have to take it up with them.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 5 of 5 (354 Views)