Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Battlefield 3 Browser Plugin

by swat864

Original Post

Battlefield 3 Browser Plugin

★★ Newbie

I am having for months the same issue with installing the browser plugin as many other BF3 players. When I want to dowload the plugin in Internet Explorer it says that it is unable to download it. With Google Chrome it works but when I want to run it I get this message that I dont have the authorization to run it. (In Dutch it gives this error: "Kan geen toegang tot het opgegeven apparaat, pad of bestand krijgen. Mogelijk hebt u geen toegangsmachtigingen tot het apparaat." So it says i am not authorized to run it. I bought this legally, even bought the Karkand expansion so I don't know how I could resolve it. I did many things that other players recommend me to do like reinstall Origin, reinstall Battlefield 3, checking firewall, do something about the adds,... But I believe this authorization thing has nothing to do anymore with IE or Mozilla or the stuff with internet or firewall. I just need an answer to solve this authorization problem and install this plugin. It has been almost 6 months since the last time i played BF3. 6 months! And still there is no solution. I really hope you guys could help me out, otherwise I think i am going to throw this game into the thrashcan. 

Message 1 of 1 (662 Views)

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

AHQ Origin Game Giveaway

We’re giving away games on Origin to helpful AHQ community members!

Find out more