Re: Battle feed account not activated?

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Battle feed account not activated?

★★★ Newbie

When i log in to BATTLELOG.BATTLEFEED.COM it says that i dont have any soldiers therefor its not connecting to my xbox so battlefeed isnt working.

Anyone have any suggestions?

thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (4,916 Views)

Hero (Retired)

hey

you should use the live chat or phone support for important problems  https://help.ea.com/contact-us Under product select Battlefield 3, Under Category select Account/Registration, Under Platform select the platform.
You should see at the bottom Call Me Live Chat, Email Me. Select Either Call me or live chat (whichever one is available).

Message 2 of 5 (4,903 Views)
Highlighted

OP have you played BF3 with no other problems or are you setting it up for the first time?  If it's your first time either log in with your origin account or create an origin account and log in with it.  Then open the battlefeed on the main title screen and log in with the same origin account.  Next go to battlelog.battlefield.com and log in with the same origin account that you used both times on the BF3 main title screen and you should see your solider there and you will see updates in your battlefeed. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 5 (4,897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me it does not even pop up as "Account activated". It says "Account not activated" I have read multiple posts, and nothing helps. I really want to just finish this or it will bug me forever.

Message 4 of 5 (3,667 Views)

@Fading_Memories wrote:

For me it does not even pop up as "Account activated". It says "Account not activated" I have read multiple posts, and nothing helps. I really want to just finish this or it will bug me forever.

Have you right clicked the d-pad to open the feed and then logged in with your Origin account when prompted?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 5 (3,658 Views)