Re: BF3 not working properly

by Arendonn

Original Post

BF3 not working properly

★★ Novice

Hey everyone. Yesterday I was playing online when suddenly my internet cut out...My game crashed and then the game manager came up as normal saying something went wrong. Since then everytime I try to join a new game, the game manager gets to the stage of saying "Initializing", and then a message appears saying "Battlefield 3 has stopped working. Windows is looking for a solution." I have tried system restore, turning on/off, logging out of battlelog and origin then logging back in & right clicking on BF3 in origin and clicking "Repair Install" but that does nothing either. Help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 9 (1,188 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@dcmh2123 wrote:

Hey everyone. Yesterday I was playing online when suddenly my internet cut out...My game crashed and then the game manager came up as normal saying something went wrong. Since then everytime I try to join a new game, the game manager gets to the stage of saying "Initializing", and then a message appears saying "Battlefield 3 has stopped working. Windows is looking for a solution." I have tried system restore, turning on/off, logging out of battlelog and origin then logging back in & right clicking on BF3 in origin and clicking "Repair Install" but that does nothing either. Help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Hello,

you can try uninstalling the web plugin of battlelog and re-installing it again.

Cheers

Message 2 of 9 (1,181 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, first thanks for replying. I just tried and the same thing happened. Any other suggestions?

Message 3 of 9 (1,170 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

If it gets stuck on initializing and then crashes, it usually means your gfx card drivers are out of date. Update them and it should start working.

Message 4 of 9 (1,167 Views)

★★ Novice

My gfx cards are all up to date...any thing else?

Message 5 of 9 (1,160 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

What browser do you use, and is it up-to-date?

Message 6 of 9 (1,150 Views)

★★ Novice

Mozilla Firefox and yes it is up to date

Message 7 of 9 (1,140 Views)

★★★ Novice

They said in battlelog if it didn't work repair the install

Message 8 of 9 (1,128 Views)

★★ Novice

I have already tried repairing the install 3 times. But still nothing