BF3 WILL NOT LOAD.

by Fuzzbomber

Original Post

Re: BF3 WILL NOT LOAD.

★★★ Newbie

fuzzbomber  Have you been able to fix this problem? I just reinstalled my game and I cant play either. The same thing is happening to me..                                

Message 11 of 21 (1,392 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having the same problem on the PC. Called multiple times, talked to multiple support reps on the phone and have gotten 0 play time on the game on my PC. I don't understand why it doesn't just load like a normal game. Why do I need to open battlelog at all? it doesn't make sense. After this, and the SimCity debacle, how can this company continue to behave like nothing is wrong with its products? If you make it harder for paying customers to get to play the game legitimately you are just going to create more pirates.

Message 12 of 21 (1,385 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah similar problem I get Game disconnected: could not join server. browsed the web and found multiple fixes none of which are working. Trying to get online support..

Message 13 of 21 (1,375 Views)

★★ Novice

Try to run origin and BF3 as admins before getting into battlelog or the game. it worked for me Wink

Message 14 of 21 (1,353 Views)

★★ Novice

same for me...
not even the campaign will load.
Admin didn't change anything for me :P.

Message 15 of 21 (1,221 Views)

★ Novice

I had to call EA support twice on a similar issue. The problem ended up that I had two BF3 entitlements on my account that were conflicting. After the tech removed one I was able to login without issue.

Message 16 of 21 (1,217 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

To me it seems like anything that has to do with Origin or BF3 on PC is a big  joke, because the EA support is **bleep** on PC, there are too many issues for us to play the damn game, I get the same  problem and all of the fixes are not working, I've had it ever since the Beta.

Message 17 of 21 (866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did you get 2 battlefied entitlements?  A friend of mine has the same problem (bf won't load) and i want to know what to ask him maybe he did the same thing. Thx, waiting for your reply.

Message 18 of 21 (691 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have for some reason Battlefield 3 and Battelfield 3 Premium Ed "entitlement" from gamestop app.  How do I remove one of the entitlements.  Hope that will allow me the play it :P.

Message 19 of 21 (685 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Do any of you use razer products? I f so press crt alt delete and stop the process called  "main" it worked for me.

Message 20 of 21 (613 Views)