BF3 Rental Servers Crashing (Mostly West Coast) Xbox 360

by hydr0805

Original Post

BF3 Rental Servers Crashing (Mostly West Coast) Xbox 360

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Can we please get an answer to why we keep getting disconnected to servers after seconds of gameplay? I understand that witht the Sim City launch, its creating issues with BF3 servers... but when, and will server owners be credited or compensated for lost times of gameplay with their servers? I recently bought one just two days ago... and havent had one successful match flow through.  Once people join, it just kicks everyone out.  Can we please get an answer here? This is very frustrating and no one seems to know anything about it.. and why its even happening, or when it will be fixed.

Message 1 of 3 (405 Views)

Re: BF3 Rental Servers Crashing (Mostly West Coast) Xbox 360

★★★ Newbie

I was hoping with the latest patch and End Game update this problem would be resolved but it hasn't.  Instead it allows me a few seconds longer of gameplay before I lose connection.  I guess I'll have to call EA tonight.

Message 2 of 3 (367 Views)

Re: BF3 Rental Servers Crashing (Mostly West Coast) Xbox 360

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Dont bother with that bro. I was just on the phone yesterday for 4 hours talking with a game advisor... he kept trying to blame me for having a bad connection but it turns out it is DICE having west coast server issues. The most they can do is issue you a new server. If your connections still dropping on the new server, the only thing you can do is ask them to make you an east coast server... I know pings will be a bit higher but I guarantee that's all they can do. They are aware of the issue and are trying to find away around it but so far there hasn't been a solution to the problem. Just take the east coast server for now of you don't wanna wait. I highly suggest doing So because there is no ETA on when this will be fixed. Just trying to save you some time.
Message 3 of 3 (363 Views)