BF3 Premium Promo Code

by nlionetti

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF3 Premium Promo Code

★★★ Newbie

Bought BF3 Premium for ps3 a few days ago. Entered code successfully for premium access but never installed the add-ons. Then ps3 was shut off improperly and wiped out bf3 data. I reinstalled the game but the promo code doesn't work when I enter it as it states that it has already been used or entered incorrectly.

Message 1 of 4 (2,156 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF3 Premium Promo Code

★★★★★ Expert

Well it does not work because it does not need to it is tied to your account you can download the add-on whit out using it again just download them if you can't then

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,405 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Well it does not work because it does not need to it is tied to your account you can download the add-on whit out using it again just download them if you can't then

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 2 of 4 (2,406 Views)

Codes are one time use, so all you need to do is re-download it from your download history.  here are the steps:

On your PS3 log in with your PSN account that you redeemed your Premium code.  Open the PSN store, go to the category on the left second from the bottom for your purchase\download history. Scroll through all of your purchases and re-download your BF3 Premium file. 

Upon starting BF3 at the main title screen you will receive a pop up stating you are now premium and you will have a Premium background.  From the main title screen go to the BF3 in game store and download the DLC expansions covered by Premium via the Premium tab of the BF3 in game store then close and restart BF3.  After the expansions download go to the games portion of the XMB and click on each expansion's bubble to install the game.  After each expansion has been fully downloaded and installed restart BF3.  At this point you will receive a series of pop ups stating that you now have each expansion.  Now from the main menu go to multiplayer, open server browser and then open the server browser filter by clicking R3 and check all new maps and game modes or you won't find any games on the new expansions. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 4 (2,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, we figured it out. In order to download the free expansion packs you must use the same PSN login as when you initally entered the promo code. We changed the PSN login name after the reboot, even though we kept the same ea origin login, and couldn't download the expansion packs for free. After signing out of the PSN and signing back into it with the initiall PSN login we were able to download the expansion packs for free.

Message 4 of 4 (2,133 Views)