Re: BF3 PS3 Server Lag ?

by Fox_Mulder907

Original Post

BF3 PS3 Server Lag ?

★★ Novice

What's with the Lag? ever server I have joined is lagging bad, It will show full bars for "Ping", I am in Florida, happens on SouthUS & EastUS servers, it has gotten worse over the past several weeks. 

Message 1 of 10 (2,027 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I havent finished a full round in god knows how long. My download is 19.83 with a ping of 32 and an upload of 4.67. There is also no packet loss or jitter on my connection. Ea doesnt care or they would have sent soemthing out everyone I am playing with 30+ plus people are aslo havin g enormous lag issues from the east to the west coast. THis is garbage and EA needs to address it or I will cancel my preorder of Warfighter.

Message 2 of 10 (2,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having it too. I have ask about 12 friends on and they are also having really bad server lag also.

Message 3 of 10 (1,977 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have what can only call a very good connection to the internet

i can only play in 1 in 10 servers without tollerable lag

the other 9 RPGs/Nades don't even explode

I view this as "BULLS#!T" and don't think it will chance

These EA smucks got our money and have moved on to the

next BIG thing and left another game by the way-side

Many thanks EA but this is the last time

"I don't care how good your game is I WON'T buy them any more"

Message 4 of 10 (1,971 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@stringer2355 wrote:

What's with the Lag? ever server I have joined is lagging bad, It will show full bars for "Ping", I am in Florida, happens on SouthUS & EastUS servers, it has gotten worse over the past several weeks. 

There seems to be something causes lag on all servers and across all platforms, there is no official word on it yet.

Message 5 of 10 (1,927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This lag is **bleep** man! Can't play normally. 

Im premium, and this is what I payed money for??

Well that's the last time... wont play the endgame if this isn't fixed soon

Message 6 of 10 (1,603 Views)

Server connection issue with my PAID server!

★★★ Newbie
I dont think ill rent another server. I usually rent a server by a month at time. Recently everyone i know has issues trying to join the server even myself. The message is "unable to connect to server, please check your network connection." It is an east coast server and i have no issue connecting to another east coast. EA wont reimburse me a weeks loss! What kind of BS is that? Its a network issue on YOUR end! You need to add a server reset button on server setup just for this issue. Like a powercycle or switch over to anothet slot.
Message 7 of 10 (1,539 Views)

Re: Server connection issue with my PAID server!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Boycott EA Games. We pay and cant play. Do not rent anymore servers. Don't buy their products. They will leave you hanging and steal your money... I called and was on hold for an hour. Then I get is an oh well.
Message 8 of 10 (1,428 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Don't buy EA Games products. Shame on you EA Games
Message 9 of 10 (1,427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Our clan has a PS3 rental server that we recently changed due to problems with the old one. Though during the past weekend I've exeperienced the worst lag ever. This even though full ping and beeing a premium member.

Is this truly what we pay for - or do you have an explanation? I expecet a response!

Message 10 of 10 (1,147 Views)