[BF3 PS3] New Login Gave Me Wrong Soldier

by Rafuino

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BF3 PS3] New Login Gave Me Wrong Soldier

★★★ Newbie

Okay, this is a bit confusing but let me break it down.

1) I originally signed in via PS3 with an old msn.com account.  My regular soldier is on that account

2) Recently, I found out about BattleLog (I know...I'm late to the party), so I registered there with a more recent gmail.com account, and linked it to my regular soldier

3) Today, I was prompted to re-login on PS3 to my EA account (I've never had an Origin account...whatever that even is?), so I popped in the new gmail.com account.  When I went to play, however, I'm stuck with a soldier I must've created years ago and forgot out.  I didn't even realize I'd used the gmail.com account before.

4) Looking at BattleLog, I only have my regular soldier (Rafuino), but now I'm stuck with some soldier named Droidius Maximus.  I'm unable to get back to my original Rafuino soldier and now I'm stuck with a low level, crappy soldier.  This may make me quit forever Frown

Can anyone help me?

TL/DR: Logged in on PS3 with same email as my BattleLog account, now stuck with new soldier I've barely played.  Can't select my regular soldier and this new one isn't showing up on BattleLog in the first place!  WTF, mate

Message 1 of 2 (682 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [BF3 PS3] New Login Gave Me Wrong Soldier

@Rafuino wrote:

1) I originally signed in via PS3 with an old msn.com account.  My regular soldier is on that account

2) Recently, I found out about BattleLog (I know...I'm late to the party), so I registered there with a more recent gmail.com account, and linked it to my regular soldier

3) Today, I was prompted to re-login on PS3 to my EA account (I've never had an Origin account...whatever that even is?), so I popped in the new gmail.com account.  When I went to play, however, I'm stuck with a soldier I must've created years ago and forgot out.  I didn't even realize I'd used the gmail.com account before.

4) Looking at BattleLog, I only have my regular soldier (Rafuino), but now I'm stuck with some soldier named Droidius Maximus.  I'm unable to get back to my original Rafuino soldier and now I'm stuck with a low level, crappy soldier.  This may make me quit forever Frown

Can anyone help me?

TL/DR: Logged in on PS3 with same email as my BattleLog account, now stuck with new soldier I've barely played.  Can't select my regular soldier and this new one isn't showing up on BattleLog in the first place!  WTF, mate

Your issue is an account linking issue that we cannot handle here on the EA Answers HQ. You'll need to contact a Game Advisor at EA customer support here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (779 Views)

All Replies

Re: [BF3 PS3] New Login Gave Me Wrong Soldier

@Rafuino wrote:

Can anyone help me?

Your issue is an account linking issue that we cannot handle here on the EA Answers HQ. You'll need to contact a Game Advisor at EA customer support here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (780 Views)