BF3 Limited Edition upgrage to Premium: HELP

by iriedigg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF3 Limited Edition upgrage to Premium: HELP

★★★ Newbie

I have had the Limited Edition installed since its release from hard copy DVD and have now bought a hard copy DVD's of Premium.
Do I have to uninstall L.E. to upgrade to Premium? I put in the Premium dvd and followed the on screen instructions and pressed install and all it did was open Origin.

Message 1 of 3 (179 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF3 Limited Edition upgrage to Premium: HELP

Hero (Retired)

Hi!

No, you don't need to uninstall the Limited Edition contens. Follow what it says on the screen, if you playing on a PC you need to download the Premium Membership from Orgin.

- Timmie

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (175 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks Timmie, the on screen instructions were pretty basic, just took me to Origin and then Battlelog. But I found where to use my redeem codes and got it all setup. Thanks for the response. See you in game.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (172 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi!

No, you don't need to uninstall the Limited Edition contens. Follow what it says on the screen, if you playing on a PC you need to download the Premium Membership from Orgin.

- Timmie

Message 2 of 3 (176 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks Timmie, the on screen instructions were pretty basic, just took me to Origin and then Battlelog. But I found where to use my redeem codes and got it all setup. Thanks for the response. See you in game.

Message 3 of 3 (173 Views)