BF3 Doesn't Show in "my games"

by B0neslice

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF3 Doesn't Show in "my games"

★★★★★ Newbie

hello,

I bought Battlefield 3 Premium (the download version) and i guessed it's supose to be in the origin "my games" selection but it's still not there.

Yes, my payment has been succesfully progressed as stated in my order history.
I also tried to "reload my games" , Logged out and back in and reinstalling Origin with no succes.

Any help please Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (162 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF3 Doesn't Show in "my games"

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me not too long ago.

It turns out that Battlefield 3 Premium isn't the game itself but a service. You'll either need to get a refund or buy the standalone game.

Unless of course, you're talking about "Battlefield 3: premium edition" and not "battlefield 3: premium".

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (161 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi there b0neslice!

Sorry to inform you that Battlefield 3 Premium™ is additional content for Battlefield 3. Before you can use Battlefield 3 Premium you need the game first.

If you still want the game, please contact the support team here (Contact Us - EA) and they can help you further. You might get a some kind of refund.

Also, next time you buy something digital, read through everything before you proceed.  :robotwink:

- Sincerely, Timmie.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (160 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me not too long ago.

It turns out that Battlefield 3 Premium isn't the game itself but a service. You'll either need to get a refund or buy the standalone game.

Unless of course, you're talking about "Battlefield 3: premium edition" and not "battlefield 3: premium".

Message 2 of 4 (162 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi there b0neslice!

Sorry to inform you that Battlefield 3 Premium™ is additional content for Battlefield 3. Before you can use Battlefield 3 Premium you need the game first.

If you still want the game, please contact the support team here (Contact Us - EA) and they can help you further. You might get a some kind of refund.

Also, next time you buy something digital, read through everything before you proceed.  :robotwink:

- Sincerely, Timmie.

Message 3 of 4 (161 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

haha omg that's so stupid of me, I guess i'll buy the normal version and use the premium version with that.

Thanks for the fast reply!!

Message 4 of 4 (145 Views)