BF status

by KACHAN-UA

Original Post

BF status

★★ Novice

Здравствуйте. У меня есть все серии BF  игр, но по некоторым причинам в батлоге отображаются только 4 значка и нет жетонов bf2,1943,2142,vietna Пожалуйста, помогите мне с этой проблемой

Message 1 of 9 (353 Views)

Re: BF status

http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/veteran

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 9 (350 Views)

★★ Novice

I've long since deleted those games.

Message 3 of 9 (347 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi!

You can also contact a Game Advisor and they can add the Veteran Status to your Origin account manually. 

- With kind regards, Timmie.

Message 4 of 9 (340 Views)

★★ Novice

Can you me help ? for me nothing turns out

Message 5 of 9 (338 Views)

★★ Novice

so you can help or not? please give the answer.

Message 6 of 9 (327 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi :womanhappy:

We (voluntary helpers) cant help your problem here, so you should Contact EA by clicking here.

You have to fill out product, category and platform.. If you choose your country, you will be able to start a live chat with an EA advisor. If your country does not have Live Chat choose US as a country.

Explain your issue and ask for help.

Angel_Spy

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP"

Message 7 of 9 (325 Views)

★★ Novice

ok.thanks

Message 8 of 9 (323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

You are welcome :womanhappy:

Angel_Spy

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP"

Message 9 of 9 (321 Views)