BATTLEFIELD 3 1.09 UPDATE TROUBLE ON PS3

by sakmanabdullah

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BATTLEFIELD 3 1.09 UPDATE TROUBLE ON PS3

★★★★ Novice

Hi, look.

When i update my Battlefield 3 on my ps3, the download is fine until it reaches 90% and the download stops downloading. Previously, the download was exceeding 100% and the EPA was more than 1000000 minutes. Ive tried restoring setting to default, disabling media server connection, and deleting game data. HELP HELP HELP!!!!

THANKS!

Message 1 of 7 (1,953 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 1.09 UPDATE TROUBLE ON PS3

★★★★ Novice

I know how to get the 1.09 update working but you need to have playstation plus but here are the steps.
1.Go to settings on the XMB menu.
2.Go to system settings and press x.
3.Press x on the first thing with the with playstation plus sign.
4.Choose a time and enable game patches and the update will download in the background.
5.Your done.

MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME IF IT WORKED FOR YOU. I WANT TO SEE IF IT WAS ONLY ME. ALOT OF PEOPE ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM!!!!

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (1,777 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

COME ON!!! HELPPP

Message 2 of 7 (1,903 Views)

Hero

Since you have marked your problem as solved, you might want to write down your solution so others can benefit from it.

Also, welcome to Answers HQ, a place where users help fellow users. Since you are new, consider reading the welcome message at http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ-Announcements/Welcome-to-Answer-HQ/m-p/350#U350 and familiarize yourself with the site.

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you.

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

Message 3 of 7 (1,897 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can you at least help me a little?

Message 4 of 7 (1,893 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know how to get the 1.09 update working but you need to have playstation plus but here are the steps.
1.Go to settings on the XMB menu.
2.Go to system settings and press x.
3.Press x on the first thing with the with playstation plus sign.
4.Choose a time and enable game patches and the update will download in the background.
5.Your done.

MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME IF IT WORKED FOR YOU. I WANT TO SEE IF IT WAS ONLY ME. ALOT OF PEOPE ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM!!!!

Message 5 of 7 (1,778 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

hey !!! thanks for the solution but i didn't try it yet but i'm thinking it will work i really appreciate it thanks Alot i will inform u if it works thankksss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 6 of 7 (1,716 Views)

★ Novice

its need to join play station plus need help !!

Message 7 of 7 (1,461 Views)