Any way to change email address?

by ronitp1168

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Any way to change email address?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have battlefield 3 normal version in ps3. When I first started up the game it asked me to enter email address or I think it fetched it from my ps3 account but either was it was wrong. Every time I start bf3 it says account not activated. It doesnt give me any choice to change it rather than saying account not activated yet. Is there a way? Also would it be better to upgrade to premium by buying a new disc or online? If I upgrade online will that still use my wrong email address? I'm pretty decent rank so I dont wanna reset. Please help.

Message 1 of 2 (364 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Any way to change email address?

Community Manager

Hi ronitp1168,

It seems like your PS3 account was linked with the wrong Origin account. In order to remedy this, please get in touch with a Game Advisor via http://help.ea.com/contactus

Regarding the Battlefield 3 Premium upgrade, there is basically no difference between buying the disc or online. If you buy it online you have to download everything which can take a bit with a slow internet connection, if you buy the disc you have to leave the house or wait a few days Standard smile

However, I would suggest to wait with the upgrade until the link between your Origin and PS3 account has been fixed.

I hope it helps, let us know if you have further questions.

Dennis

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (351 Views)

All Replies

Re: Any way to change email address?

Community Manager

Hi ronitp1168,

It seems like your PS3 account was linked with the wrong Origin account. In order to remedy this, please get in touch with a Game Advisor via http://help.ea.com/contactus

Regarding the Battlefield 3 Premium upgrade, there is basically no difference between buying the disc or online. If you buy it online you have to download everything which can take a bit with a slow internet connection, if you buy the disc you have to leave the house or wait a few days Standard smile

However, I would suggest to wait with the upgrade until the link between your Origin and PS3 account has been fixed.

I hope it helps, let us know if you have further questions.

Dennis

Message 2 of 2 (352 Views)