Any chance?

by prociewbor

Original Post

Any chance?

★★★ Newbie

Hi! Is there any chance to get a new bf3 guid from EA?

Message 1 of 7 (141 Views)

Re: Any chance?

Hero

Guid is connected to your account. Only way I know to change it is to buy another copy of the game. This is to punish cheaters.

Remember to accept the solution if it's correct and press the XP button to give XP if somebody helped.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 7 (138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But I've been banned for something I didnt done, and GGC told me that they cant do nothing in my case. I think that's unfair, becouse I bought my game, I was just playing (without cheats), and somebody bannned me on GGC. What I have to do now?

Message 3 of 7 (135 Views)

Hero

GGC is a third party anticheat site not affiliated with EA, Dice, or Evenbalance (creators of Punkbuster). Thus these people cannot do anything about GGC bans. This means you have to convince the GGC people of your innocence, not people in here Standard smile

Remember to accept the solution if it's correct and press the XP button to give XP if somebody helped.

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 7 (133 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

But if it's not connected with EA, why the serwers which ARE CONNECTED WITH EA are banning me for "banned GUID on GGC"? In that way I think that EA isnt fair to players who bought their game.

Message 5 of 7 (130 Views)

Hero

It's up to the people buying their own server if they want to add GGC to it. You can always play on non GGC enabled servers or try your luck with a banappeal at: http://www.ggc-stream.com/tisy/ticket/write-banappeal

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

Message 6 of 7 (123 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've already wrote the ban appeal, and they said that there's no solution for my problem. Generally about 60% of Battlefield 3 serwers are "standing" on GGC. 

Message 7 of 7 (121 Views)