Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

An unspecified download error has occured Please cancel and restart your download Error: 7049:403

by Psionic101

Original Post

An unspecified download error has occured Please cancel and restart your download Error: 7049:403

★★ Novice

Greetings,

I am getting this error when trying to download the game. i tryed to disable any firewalls and anti-virus as well as reinstalling origins but it keep giving this error. I am able to download other game without problem.

is there something going on with BF3 download server?

Message 1 of 5 (277 Views)

Re: An unspecified download error has occured Please cancel and restart your download Error: 7049:403

★★★★ Novice

Don't worry, you are not alone. Same problem here and others as well.

Message 2 of 5 (254 Views)

Re: An unspecified download error has occured Please cancel and restart your download Error: 7049:403

★★ Novice

yeah i saw that Frown it suck lol

I was hoping to play with my friend an hour or two before my nightshift, but too late now, hopefully they will have a origin patch by 7am tomorrow :P

Message 3 of 5 (242 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yea man it's kinda aggravating that Origin has these issues. We dish out for a game and it doesn't work.. I vote for EA sucking it up and adopting steam platform.

Message 4 of 5 (236 Views)

★★ Novice

while i'd love to go back to only using 1 downloading platform, i doupt it will happen, with how more big compagny are now doing the same thing, you just have check for Uplay from ubisoft

Message 5 of 5 (231 Views)

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

AHQ Origin Game Giveaway

We’re giving away games on Origin to helpful AHQ community members!

Find out more