Re: An unspecified download error has occured Please cancel and restart your download Error: 7049:403

by Psionic101

Original Post

An unspecified download error has occured Please cancel and restart your download Error: 7049:403

★★★ Newbie

Greetings,

I am getting this error when trying to download the game. i tryed to disable any firewalls and anti-virus as well as reinstalling origins but it keep giving this error. I am able to download other game without problem.

is there something going on with BF3 download server?

Message 1 of 5 (582 Views)

Re: An unspecified download error has occured Please cancel and restart your download Error: 7049:403

★★★★ Novice

Don't worry, you are not alone. Same problem here and others as well.

Message 2 of 5 (540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah i saw that Frown it suck lol

I was hoping to play with my friend an hour or two before my nightshift, but too late now, hopefully they will have a origin patch by 7am tomorrow :P

Message 3 of 5 (528 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yea man it's kinda aggravating that Origin has these issues. We dish out for a game and it doesn't work.. I vote for EA sucking it up and adopting steam platform.

Message 4 of 5 (522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

while i'd love to go back to only using 1 downloading platform, i doupt it will happen, with how more big compagny are now doing the same thing, you just have check for Uplay from ubisoft

Message 5 of 5 (517 Views)