Amored Kill for nothing

by hundeaffenplanet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Amored Kill for nothing

★★★ Newbie

I just bought Amored Kill. Bad idea since beginning. Iwould be glad to get an answer how  i can get my 1200 points or 14EUR back?    Because i started playing on every map and.....there played zero humans. i was alone on all maps. 14EUR for that??

Message 1 of 4 (363 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Amored Kill for nothing

@hundeaffenplanet wrote:

I just bought Amored Kill. Bad idea since beginning. Iwould be glad to get an answer how  i can get my 1200 points or 14EUR back?    Because i started playing on every map and.....there played zero humans. i was alone on all maps. 14EUR for that??

Your refund ability is ruled by the purchasing terms of service of whichever digital marketplace you used...in this case since you said points it's probably Xbox Live so you'll need to contact Xbox customer support.

The game's been out since 2011 and there are 3 successor games at this point and you are surprised that it's difficult to find a game on expansion maps?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (331 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Have you tried to request a refund in your store?

BF3 was very popular in its time, but of  course there aren´t many active players anymore, especially on DLC maps

Message 2 of 4 (352 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Message 3 of 4 (347 Views)

@hundeaffenplanet wrote:

Your refund ability is ruled by the purchasing terms of service of whichever digital marketplace you used...in this case since you said points it's probably Xbox Live so you'll need to contact Xbox customer support.

The game's been out since 2011 and there are 3 successor games at this point and you are surprised that it's difficult to find a game on expansion maps?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (332 Views)