Account Reseted

by LeTeTeuX

Original Post

Re: Account Reseted

★★★★★ Novice

After waiting the 2 weeks, only to find that i recieved an email regarding the TOS (Terms of Service) of Battlefield 3 a couple of days ago, Violation of hacking, aim bots, cheating stat padding etc... This clearly states no matter how much you try your best with EA/DICE when they say they know about the issue and have there developers on the matter (lying), They simply cant be bothered to sort it out and just send you the lovely TOS violation email saying if you do stat pad, use aim bots etc... again you will be banned from Battlefield 3 with the account you are using.  Why would they say your cheating to boost your score, As when you get to rank 45 you have unlocked all the general unlocks and you can also purchase all the weapons/upgrades for every vehicle and kit. What EA/DICE should really concentrate on is the people that have clearly cheated, By looking at the global leaderboard and viewing the stats of the rank 100's. There is simply no point buying a game to cheat on it (especially buying the unlock weapons/upgrades for kit and vehicles) as it defeats the whole point of the game. As my accoutn got reset, 2 days ago i were rank 24, as of now i am rank 43. This is all legit and all i have been playing from rank 24 to 43 is conquest domination (not to mention it is double XP week for premium members) so my average score looks ridiculous at the moment, until double xp week ends then it will decrease. So it shows just how easy it is to rank up, so why would I want to cheat ?

Message 21 of 56 (450 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hello meatfly, upon checking your statistics I figured out that you were doing Flagrun(Capturing flags over and over without killing/playing the game properly), I'd advice you to stop this as it is considered boosting/stats padding and is against the Rules. If you were already reset for doing this once, there is a chance that your next punishment will be a ban.

Message 22 of 56 (445 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have been capturing flags on conquest domination as well as killing enemies. Look how easy it is to capture the flags on conquest domination, i have captured 4 or 5 flags before bumping into an enemy. I play the game as normally as the next person. I have been on caspain border and been in a buggy/jeep captured B then drove around the outskirts to get to D and capture that. There has been helicopters and jets above, It aint my fault they have not noticed me. That in no way is stat padding, The opposition has had the opportunity to neutralize me. Why would i even want to stat pad, If i wanted the unlocks/upgrades that desperately i would purchase them. 

Im honestly unsure how many flag captures i can get without being killed, before i end up being banned. How many flags am i able to capture without being killed before it is described as flag-running ? I have played the game as you are suppose to play it. I never cheated on BF2 (PC), BF2142 (PC) Bad Company, Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360), what makes this game any different ?

Why has the top leaders on global leaderboard not been investigated ? There statistics are ridiculous.

Message 23 of 56 (443 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm not the customer support that reset you, you don't have to lie to me. Or could you explain me another method to earn 50.000 Points without killing anyone?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/de/battlereport/show/61228166/2/176114075/

Message 24 of 56 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

When there is very few people in a server and your running around capturing the flags to do what you can to make your team win. chances are limited your going to run in to an enemy when there is 3 flags at hand to take care of. 50,000 points does not get me any extra benefits in the real world nor battlefield 3. Fair enough it might change the rank number and the image of the rank. Like i mentioned if i really wanted to play the game in an unfair manner i would boost properly like i have heard about before such as :- player kills enemy while enemies team mate revives him (repeat process). im almost 30 years of age and have a family to contend with, Do you really think i would want to cheat at a game that has cost me £40 and just mess about on it and not get my moneis worth and play in a fair manner or use that money to suport my family ?

There is no point paying £40 for a game to abuse it. I waiting patiently in the server and the other player joined. I just captured flags like anyone else would, If other players were to join it would have increased the chances of being killed. They were absolutely no intentions to boost in an unfair manner. On the other hand i payed 200 microsoft points for the server i purchased and i will get what i can out of it for the price i paid and while it lasts. If 1 other person joins then fair enough, If the server becomes full even better. I cant control how many people come into my server. If i were to kick people from the server so i could play in an unfair way then i deserve to be reported. I kicked nobody, Very litle people joined. 

Message 25 of 56 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It would be grateful if EA/DICE could keep a close watch on my account for as long as they wish so i dont do any little things wrong to upset them. I do understand that there is alot of children out there that think a game is there whole life and it will get them somewhere in life. The amount of messages I have had from sniping the same person many times cause there stupid enough to go back to the same spot so i can headshot them again with the M98B, calling me a "Noob", and various other words. This is the mentality some of the older generation that play games have to put up with. I have even been accused of cheating on a game called BLUR by Activision to unlock the special edition cars. I cant possibly cheat at that since there is 10 or so other players online dotted around the world that i dont even know and i beat them to increase my score. Its fair play. What i will do in future so i dont upset anyone, if another player joins my server (so there is just me and 1 other) i promise i will not capture anything until more people attend the server. I cant be any more fair than that.

Message 26 of 56 (436 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Unfortunately we can not help you with your problem meatfly, you will have to contact EA using the Help Center.

Message 27 of 56 (432 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just to clarify flag running, How many flags are we able to capture without being killed before EA/DICE class it as boosting ? Im sure many people are keen to know this. 

The amount of times I have captured a flag and then a tank has seen me so i run off. They capture it, Tank drives off as i cant destory it due to not being equipped with the correct class and then i recapture the flag. 

Message 28 of 56 (428 Views)

★★★★ Guide

There isn't an actual limit, the Battlefield Rules of Conduct state the following:

Source: Rules of Conduct

You may not exploit any bug or abuse any game system (such as the scoring or award systems) in an EA product or service. You may not intentionally use or share any bug found within any Battlefield 3 games, real or fictitious, regardless of whether or not it grants an unfair advantage. You will not directly or indirectly communicate the existence of any such bug to any other user of EA's games or services.

• Examples of abuse include, but are not limited to:
    • Playing on restricted kit servers (knife, shock, and pistol only)
    • Taking turns killing, reviving, receiving ammo, etc.
    • Abusing world geometry to your advantage without risk
    • Exploiting vehicle damage to repair indefinitely
    • Creating a play environment which, by definition or action, creates an inflated scoring scenario
Message 29 of 56 (425 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I understand the conditions there. Yet when a player pays 2000 microsoft points for a server, That player will do what they can to get the up most out of that server usage until its expiration. The player is unable to control who and who does not attend the server without using the admins equipment available i.e kick/ban option. Wether the servers owner has 1 other player in the server or 23 other players they cant be held responsible if many people dont join & gameplay is in progress with 1 other. Gameplay progresses regardless of just having 1 other player in the server. All that a server owner can do is continue gameplay and hope other players join, If others do not join, The server owner surely can not be at fault for this. Every player who plays Battlefield 3 are wanting to beat there opposition in a game to become victorious. You would not let the enemy capture all flags and you do nothing so your tickets decrease and you have a lose against your name. Everyone is out there to win.

Of course like I have stressed, 50,000 point score in a game is a mere score to accrue, Yet can seem an extortionate ammount. If i was wanting to cheat i would have put my server tickets to max to make the game last hours & let player/players from each team capture 1 flag each and then take turns of capturing the neutral flag. Now that would be cheating cause it would create a astonishing amount of xp. I have seen players that i do not know have a 0 - 0 K/D,  Yet have a huge score just from capturing flags on Caspian Border & I know the game is still fair, That is just what they were set out to do that round. Maybe EA/DICE should think about putting a flag capture limit until another action is used such as blowing up enemy explosives, supression kill asist, Any other action which stops the mis understanding.

Message 30 of 56 (422 Views)