2 maps problems

by Winchesterbz15

Original Post

2 maps problems

★ Novice

Hello. I to trouble in 2 maps. Noshahr canals and Kharg island. do not know what it's going on. they do not enter the room game. Noshahr channel: the screen goes black and then appears at the loading so. Kharg Island: enters the map image more so is charging. please help me out with this.

Message 1 of 2 (109 Views)

Re: 2 maps problems

Hero

I would try, but I have no idea what you are actually asking.

Good answers require good questions
How to ask good questions:
Search before posting - Use the "Search" box to see if someone has already asked and answered your question.
Write good titles - "please help me" = BAD || "Error 721 while pressing play (PC)" = GOOD
Provide details - tell what's nessesary - What did you do? what was the exact errormessage? Take a screenshot! What system/platoform do you have? How is your network setup? How long have you had this problem? Does it happen each time you try? What have you tried to solve this problem? What else could I tell to help the people trying to help me?
Watch for feedback and subscribe - Subscribe to your topics so you get an email when people answer you
Reward the people who helped you - Say thanks! Press the XP button if people helped you and accept the correct answer so you can help others find the solution an reward the person who helped you!
All in all, please take some time to write your question Standard smile

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you.

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 2 (106 Views)