Origin activate

by sirwingates

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin activate

★ Newbie

Hi.I want t activate my bf2149 deluxe edition on origin.How can I do this action ? Sory for my bad English.

My best compliments.

Message 1 of 4 (1,650 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin activate

Community Manager (retired)

If you never redeemed your product code on Origin to activate your game, go to following website and activate your code there. If you still have this issue, you need to get in contact with your retailer and ask for an replacement. If you had an old EA ID connected to the game but linked to a different e-mail address, get in contact with one of our Game Advisor.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,729 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

If you never redeemed your product code on Origin to activate your game, go to following website and activate your code there. If you still have this issue, you need to get in contact with your retailer and ask for an replacement. If you had an old EA ID connected to the game but linked to a different e-mail address, get in contact with one of our Game Advisor.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 4 (1,730 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought Peggle and Peggle Nights online from Walmart on 2-7-16 I did the steps and Key Code but they did not come up. What can you do about this?

Message 3 of 4 (1,447 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

Log into Origin and click on 'My Account'. Then you should see a menu with a series of categories. Click on 'Redeem Product Code' and enter the code you received for your game.

Hope This Helps

JRoyalMarineL

Message 4 of 4 (1,411 Views)